Books For Windows
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Books 1.0 for Windows
Books 1.0 code for Windows
Books is an administrator and organizer of books who has several basic functionalities as addbook, delete book, show books and search books.
The structure of book is: title; author; generate; pages. The mark is the only number of series of every book and this one composed by title, author and gender shortening the names of this form [tttttt-aaaaa-ggg] it is to say the first 6 letters of the title followed by a script, the first 5 author's letters and a script and the first 3 letters of the gender.
It is organized around to a library, wich name coincides with that of his owner and is a document of flat text of format: owner.txt
The function to save and to load library entrusts to guard the current library in the document of text and loading the library of the document.
From the document of text all the books of the library can be seen and modify them carefully of not modifying the structure of title; author; generate; pages
IMPORTANT: It is recommended not to use special characters as accents or ñ due to the program does not recognize them and can cause later mistakes.
1. ADD BOOK Press 1 and ENTER, one accedes to the function INSERTAR LIBRO which functionality is add a book to the library introducing the fields title, author, gender and pages.
2. DELETE BOOK Press 2 and ENTER, one accedes to the function ELIMINAR LIBRO which functionality is to delete a book of the library introducing the mark of the book to delete.
3. SHOW THE CONTENT OF A LIBRARY Press 3 and ENTER, there appear all the books of the library organized on order of arrival.
4. LOOK FOR BOOK BY TITLE Press4 and ENTER, it enter to the function LISTAR LIBROS POR TÍTULO, which functionality is to look for a book inside the library introducing the title to searching.
5. LIST BOOKS BY AUTHOR Press 5 and ENTER, accedes to the function LISTAR LIBROS POR AUTOR whose functionality is an author searches inside the library introducing the author to searching. If it is finds it will apperar all the books of this author.
6. LIST BOOKS BY KIND Press 6 and ENTER, one accedes to the function LISTAR LIBROS POR GENERO which functionality is to look for a kind inside the library introducing the kind to searching. If it is finds it will apperar all the books of this gender.
7. OWNER OF THE LIBRARY Press 7 and ENTER, one accedes to the OWNER'S function OF THE LIBRARY which functionality is to modify the owner of the library.
8. SAVE LIBRARY Press 8 and ENTER, one accedes to the function GUARDAR BIBLIOTECA which functionality is to guard the information of the library in the document of text of automatic form in order to create a new document or to update the information.
9. LOAD LIBRARY Press 9 and ENTER, one accedes to the function CARGAR BIBLIOTECA which functionality is the information loads the library in the document of text of automatic form in order to be able to work with her
If mistakes are detected, please send the description of the error to email@example.com